skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Run It: J-Lo vs. Halle
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
Run It: J-Lo vs. Halle
Monday, September 24
Run It: J-Lo vs. Halle
{Thanks Joseph}
J-Lo first rocked the hot 60's style tunic months ago while out shopping, and Halle rocked the same one this weekend at LAX.
Who Ran It?!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Splitsville: Nick Cannon & Selita Ebanks
Just as YBF reported earlier yesterday that Nick C. was looking suspectingly single at the Hennessy Artistry Event in NY Tuesday night.... ...
Guess The Ass!
Guess the ass! Answer is under pic. I put 5 on it she's the star of Uncle Luke's comeback video.
Foolywang Material: The Bootz and Badu Edition
Somebody told Bootz it's a good idea to get her own show and be hella obvious about being a walking fake publicity stunt. Blackpressradi...
SPLITSVILLE!: T.I. & Tiny
So right before Tiny is about to pop out T.I.'s 5th child (a baby girl)...T.I. claims they've chunked the duece on their relationshi...
The BET Awards-The Show
On to the show... Monique did her usual and kicked a Beyonce performance for her intro. Then she had LL take off the shoe that she didn...
Jeezy & Keyshia Clearly Haven't Let it Go+Other Fabness
So right after Jeezy got into a car accident this past Friday (on the way to his b-day party and coming from Justin's) where he scratche...
LaToya's Man Steppin Out With Farrah?+Keyshia "Shoulda Let You Go"
Once again LeToya is about to get replaced by Farrah Franklin: YBF snitches report that LeToya's rumored fiance Deshawn Stevenson (of th...
Naomi And Terrance? Aww Hell Naw......
So Terrance "I prefer blondes" Howard and Naomi "Slapaho" Campbell have gone public about their new relationship status....
Next Up On The Ho-Dashian Train+Jill Marie Hits The Big Screen
Kim Hodashian is still playing Pass The Punani in all that is Black Hollywood. Guess who her new man is... Word around the internet streetz...
Video Fab: Common ft. Lily Allen-"Driving Me Wild"
Fab chick Lauren London is Common's leading lady. Cute vid.
Popular Posts
Naomi And Terrance? Aww Hell Naw......
So Terrance "I prefer blondes" Howard and Naomi "Slapaho" Campbell have gone public about their new relationship status....
SPLITSVILLE!: T.I. & Tiny
So right before Tiny is about to pop out T.I.'s 5th child (a baby girl)...T.I. claims they've chunked the duece on their relationshi...
Appearances
Tyra's doing all kinds of promo shots in Central Park: Pic Sources: People/ONTD via FY I honestly LOVE the romantic feel of both of thes...
Face Time
Time to check in on our fave YBF baby: Baby Zahara was at her brother Maddox's 6th b-day party. Apparently there was a soldier theme go...
It's On And Poppin' In The Hills
Hennessy celebrated Giant Magazine Covergirl Jennifer Hudson at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in LA: Jamie was there to party it up with her....
Splitsville: Nick Cannon & Selita Ebanks
Just as YBF reported earlier yesterday that Nick C. was looking suspectingly single at the Hennessy Artistry Event in NY Tuesday night.... ...
Kelly Rowland Thinks She Can Be Somebody Else's Psychologist+Other Fabness
"I love kids and I feel that young people need someone to talk to. There's so much going on with this new generation, they're ...
Ray-J+Kim K: Stop Lyin'!
As I predicted...several times on this blog...there IS indeed a Ray-J/Kim sex tape. Even after both of them lied every chance they got and ...
Mini Fab
Look what Rev. Run started.... Snoop and Co. are next up on the family reality show train . I put 5 on it this will be a pimped out version ...
YBF "Parish" Giveaway Winner!
Congrats to Bene Ferrao from San Mateo, CA!! That lucky YBF fan has won the latest YBF giveaway and will receive a hoodie/sweatshirt from...
Blog Archive
▼
2007
►
October
▼
September
Just Nasty: Ice-T & CoCo+Bootz+Ursh
I'm Taking It To The NYC...
Mini Fab
Run It!
Celebs Break Out The New Ish
Everybody's Got Album News
Pepa's Got A Brand New Nose
Bi-Coastal Celebrity Face Time
Tameka & Mama Ursh Still Beefin'
Kanye's Next For Rehab
Celebs Get Face Time On The Tube
Run It: Alicia Keys v. Gabby Union
Who's The Youngin?
Auntie Whit, Na Na Campbell, & Weezy Hit The Town+...
Guess The Has Been Revealed!
Run It: J-Lo vs. Halle
Guess The Has Been!
Lisa Raye's 41st B-Day Party+Rih Rih Goes Dominatrix
Chris Brown's Lip Gloss Is Poppin
Weekend Candids
B*tch Please: Adrienne Curry
Pimp C Takes Us To Chuuuch+Remy Ma Goes To Court
Terrance Howard Gets More Booty+I Aint The Biggest...
New Looks Do Celebrities Good
Meagan Buys New Hoops+Baby Z's New Competition+Mya...
YBF Music Spotlight
Patti Pulls A "Do You Know Who I Am B*tch?"+Is Tha...
YBF Supports The Jena 6
Kelly Rowland Thinks She Can Be Somebody Else's Ps...
Hov Is Taking Oversaturation Lessons From His Chick
Candids & Rumors
Bey Pulls A Change Up
Celebs Party It Up With Maxim & GQ+Ashanti's Still...
It Needs To Be Said
Alicia Keys Lies For Proactiv?+OJ Still Hasn't Lea...
Will & Jada Get Frisky+Ashanti Ups Her Fab Game
Mini Fab
Weekend Recap
Splitsville: Dwyane & Siohvaughn Wade
The 2007 Emmy Awards+New Keyshia Cole Tracks
BREAKING NEWS: Jena 6's Mychal Bell's Conviction O...
Mya Mistakes Herself For An A-Lister+Fashionistas ...
Wyclef: Lauryn Hill Is Bipolar!
You Decide: Fake Or Taped?
Fabness and Toe
F-List Love
All The Juice
When Jump-Offs Fight.....
Caption It!
Ja Rule No Likey the Gays+Keyshia's On Splitsville...
Video Fab: Kelly Gets Ghetto+Kanye Lives the Good ...
Fashion Week Fab+A Good Look For Hip Hop+Is J-Lo P...
Boy PLEASE Stop.
The Rock Thuggery Must Stop+J-Hud Gets Sex in The ...
Midget Mac FTW!
Candid Fab+Diddy Caught On Tape Copping E-Pills
Boy Stop.
After The Show Is The After Party....
2007 MTV VMA's From Vegas
Pre VMA Fabness Part 2
Pre VMA Fabness Part 1
Russy & Daddy Djimon Get Chummy+Fashion Week Conti...
Rikers Gets Ill Na Na For A Year+Ms. Hill Is Still...
Because Fashion Rocks...
Shaunie Got Secrets?+Urshmeka's On the Move
They Said That Ish
Damn It Chicoco!+Other Fabness
Reggie Bush Needs A Wipe Down+Video Fab
Love & Marriage
Fashion Week Fab Day 1
Out And About
Splitsville: Shaq & Shaunie O'Neal
Halle's Preggers!+The HBIC & Receeding Patterson D...
Caption It!
Are We Really Surprised?
Because You Can't Get Enough
Holiday Mini Fab
Diddy & Friends Do The Hamptons
Weekend Fab
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February