Tuesday, June 19

Tameka Dishes Some Ish



Apparently it's "I look crazy so let me speak out about my husband" season. First R. Kelly's wife...now Tameka Foster is dishing her own p.o.v. to Essence.com about all the rumors surrounding her impending marriage. She says she and Ursh never "cheated" as her and her "husband" Ryan were separated when they hit up the Islands in 2005. She also says every woman wants to be in her shoes right now. Think again Tameka. But most importantly...I want to point out that she slyly ADMITS to being preggers with Ursh's child. Or does she?Hmmmm....looks like some folks are might be real mad that they doubted my scoop on that about 2 months ago. Remember this? She is still claiming the baby is Ursh's, but I'm still waiting for the paternity results. I'm just sayin'....

Essence.com: Okay. Well, are you pregnant with Usher's child?

T.F.: Yes, I do plan to have children with Usher. This is the man I love
and plan to spend the rest of my life with so why wouldn't I want to share that bond of bringing another life into this world with him.


Source: Essence.com

Anyways... the "interview" is a good read if you love hearing how a groupie turned herself into a housewife. And my sources tell me much of the story about how Ursh and her got together she's telling here...as well as about her relationship with Momma Patton...is a bunch of bull. I'm sticking with my preliminary speculations about this ish and that is that. *still waiting patiently for part 2 tomorrow* Carry on Tameka...