Wednesday, September 12

Ja Rule No Likey the Gays+Keyshia's On Splitsville Lane+50 Talks Ish About Kanye


Ja Rule has some things to say to Complex.com:


On Congress/homosexuality:



Ja: Yeah, they got my man Doug Morris under fire and shit,
they got him going down to go speak to Congress about hip-hop lyrics, are you fucking serious? There's a fucking black kid right now about to get 25 years for having a fight with some white kids over hanging the nooses over the white tree, lets get to that. Let's get into shit like that, because that's what's tearing up America, not me calling a woman a bitch or a hoe on my rap songs. And if it is, then we need to go step to Paramount, and fucking MGM, and all of these other motherfuckers that's making all of these movies and we need to go step to
MTV and Viacom, and lets talk about all these fucking shows that they have on MTV that is promoting homosexuality, that my kids can't watch this shit. Dating shows that's showing two guys or two girls in mid afternoon. Let's talk about shit like that! If that's not fucking up America, I don't know what is.



On 50 Cent:



Ja: Well that's because he screamed my name and I went to see him.
That's the difference people don't understand. Everyone talks about the beef I had with 50; he has beef with all types of rappers, but I'm the only rapper who went and handled my business and went and hollered at him man to man... And the moment I heard he had a record about me, I knew where he resided, I knew where he hung out, I went and seen and him. "Homie, you have a problem with me? What's happening? You ain't got to rhyme about it, I'm right here in front of your face." So that's how our situation took place, and I handled my business with 50
and 50 knows that. That's why I'm such a threat to him, that's why he doesn't like me so much.


On Jay-Z/Pac/B.I.G/Pac/DMX :




Ja: I've seen Jay's reaction when Pac started to shit on him! I've seen how he was getting backlash! And then Pac died and he didn't even get a chance to respond. He just had to take that on the chin. I was there when Lil Cease brought B.I.G the fucking "Hit 'Em Up" joint. I seen B.I.G's reaction, when he first heard the record. When B.I.G first heard that from Pac, B.I.G's reaction was like "Why is homie doing this? 'Cause he don't mean that, this dude was my man." See, they were friends. That's kind of how I feel when I hear X talking shit. I'm like "X, dawg, you don't mean that, nigga, c'mon X." But we always give X a pass and excuse X for his wild and crazy tirades, because we know X has
a drug problem and we appease X. We treat X like a child at times.



I feel him on that DMX tip...but as for everything else: Oh really Ja?




Look who's on the cover of the new Essence:

Oh yes. ms. Cole and she's looking fabulous. And for some reason she's sounding like she and her boo Jeezy may have already headed to Splitsville:



ESSENCE: You recently got out of a serious relationship. How’s that been?

COLE: After my ex-boyfriend told me to go on and live my life, I saw him at a place with another girl. I was pissed! I tried to rip her head off. Then he was like, “Dude, you broke up with me.” But that’s just what it is.

Source: Essence.com



either she's talking about pre-Jeezy, or maybe their breakup wasn't just a rumor. Sources do say they haven't been seen together in a hot minute. Hmm....






50 went and opened his mouth to play Captain Save A Crackhead for Brtney Spears and to talk ish about Kanye:
"He expressed that he felt that Britney shouldn't be actually opening the show – almost like he forgot that Britney Spears sold 50 million records. She did," the rapper told Seacrest. "He is not thinking about her full body of work. She deserved to headline the show better than anybody else that was on it – even in the state that she is in."



And on Kanye holding up the anti-MTV pickett sign:




"I don't think he can. I don't think it's possible. I think he [got]
carried away in the moment. MTV doesn't need him."



Are you serious 50? I'm convinced Britney broke him off during the pre-show.



Here's Mel. B.'s and Floyd Mayweather's promo pics for DWTS:



This is going to get interesting.



Luda had another 30th b-day party in Vegas at Pure last night:


Cee-Lo was there.






Queen Latifah was spotted leaving the CBS Sunday Mmorning News studio:





And Halle B. and her baby bump were out and about in Bev. Hills yesterday:





Cute.






Diddy got blasted again for his new Unforgiveable Woman fragrance tv ad. Apparently it's too hot for TV and Diddy's refusing to edit it. The networks aren't trying to air this ish either. See it for yourself. Same ol same ol to me.



The Randomness:


  1. Naomi C. may have a new man. And he's a British race car driver. Story

Stay fab!