Thursday, September 20

YBF Music Spotlight

Because YBF loves to spotlight freshness...

I see DC/MD is on the map this month...and no I'm not being biased since I live in the DC area now. Maryland raised singer Raheem Davaughn and DC cutie J. Holiday are both dropping albums in October and November and are working their promo situations out fabulously.



Raheem (who I've been feeling for a long minute up in this piece) hit up a showcase at Sugar Hill nightclub in the ATL this week.

Ursh came out to support.



And his album Love Behind the Melody drops November 27th. Be sure to check out the hotness that is "Woman" too.




And now that J. Holiday has finished his umpteenth remix of "Bed" and his tour with Keyshia Cole, check out his new single called "Suffocate". Loves it. Back of My 'Lac drops October 2nd.