Friday, October 5

LaToya's Man Steppin Out With Farrah?+Keyshia "Shoulda Let You Go"




Once again LeToya is about to get replaced by Farrah Franklin:





YBF snitches report that LeToya's rumored fiance Deshawn Stevenson (of the Washington Wizards) has been chatting it up extra hard with Destiny's other ex-stepchild--Farrah Franklin.


Apparently the two have been chatting back and forth on myspace recently and left some extra steamy and graphic messages on each other's message columns late last night. There must have been some regret because the messages were removed today--clearly word got back to Miss Toya about it all. Deshawn is known to ho it up around town with groupie love and other chicks--but he's not ashamed to admit his love for Toya either. Interestingly enough--Farrah and Deshawn dated back in middle school as well. She must have decided to dip into her own leftovers when that jump off situation with Weezy led her nowhere. Damn.



Deshawn also has removed LeToya from his Top Friends list on myspace. But replaced her with this new chick and Farrah. I would think you would oput your fiance as #1....




Not taking pics with the chick above and posting it and talking extra sexy with Farrah Franklin. I'm guessing the whole "engagement" is over...



In DC last weekend

Especially because Toya hasn't been rocking that stunner engagement ring recently either. Mmhmm...


Check out Keyshia Cole's new video for "Shoulda Let You Go":













*Sigh* I'm disappointed. Can we get a storyline to go along with the song here? Not just an Ashanti "Rock With You" video remix. I'm just sayin'....

To all my fabulous readers: Thanks for being patient. It's been the craziest few days ever and I'm still traveling back home from the NYC...hence the reason for the lack of posts. I could address the ignorance of people who come to YBF just to talk ish, but it's not necessary. Folks will ALWAYS find something to say. For my readers who appreciate me working my ass off by myself to bring the updates while traveling nonstop for a few days...y'all know the deal. Things will be back to normal soon.