Tuesday, July 3

B*tch Please: The Supahead Edition...Again



YBF first broke the story weeks ago putting Supahead's and Lil Wayne's new couple/jump off status on blast. In Karrine's video diary entry when she's on her "trip" to Miami...she doesn't make it clear who she's there with but the YBF sources clarified she was indeed talking about Weezy. Folks just didn't want to believe it...but now this heffa is confirming and talking greasy about the whole situation. She just told KING mag (she's in next month's issue) that she indeed has been kickin' it with Wayne on the sexual encounter tip. This chick even says he told her all that mess with him and Trina kissing and hugging on stage a few weeks ago meant nothing and they're not back together. Does Trina know this Weezy?

Anyways...she's making it sound like Weezy is content with being the 3,654th person to run through her...even though as of today he's denying a relationship with her. I've got more on that over at
Ya Heard???. And even better...she's confirming that she has indeed done some things with Ne-Yo. Hot damn. I bet Hov didn't tell his labelee that was a hood look like he told Larry Johnson about appearing in Fanny's video. But y'all know she gave the full out details (which are going to be in her newest tell all dropping September 25th I'm sure):




"We're driving down the street, a car pulls up to my car," Steffans told
the men-friendly mag. "My boy Chris is like, 'What's up?' They rolled down the back window and it's Ne-Yo, and he was like, 'Is Karrine in there?' Chris was like, 'Yeah, yeah, she's here.' He got out the car and he came by and was like, 'I'm heading back to my room, meet me at the hotel.' We all went to the hotel after that. We hung out all night with Ras Kass and some other girls in the room. The whole time he was just rubbing my feet. Just biting on my feet, rubbing on them. But we were comfortable ever since. Then we spent the next couple of days together. Ne-Yo looked at me right in my face and said, 'I don't care what happened before, but your life didn't start until the day you met me,
and no matter what happens if we just stay friends, we end up together it doesn't matter.' I just felt like I'd known him all my life. When that got out, I actually panicked. I was nervous. Because I didn't want him to think that I did that. That's not my style."


Source:VH1.com


Not her style? B*tch please.