Thursday, July 12

Video Fab: Keyshia Cole, Chrisette Michele, and Danity Kane Splitsville?













Key Key Cole's new vid for "Let It Go" is here. It's featuring Lil Kim and Missy.



Check out Chrisette Michele's new vid for "If I Had My Way" here.














In other news...Kim Porter has released an official statement to Essence.com about her split with Diddy:



"After ten years, I have decided to end my on-again/off-again
relationship with Sean 'Diddy' Combs. In ending this relationship, I made a decision that was in the best interest of myself, Sean and our family. I look forward to moving on with my life and my career, and wish him prosperity, health and happiness in life and in love. We will remain friends and committed parents to our children."




Get the rest here. I knew that Diddy/Kim cover Essence gave them back in December would come back and bite them in the ass....









I've been hearing rumors for a while now that DK is about to be the newest victim of the "I was punked by Diddy" clique. YBF snitches have been putting it in my ear that the platinum selling group is headed to splitsville faster than panties drop in a room with Reggie Bush in it. Earlier this week I reported that word on the street has it D-Woods is about to chunk the deuce and go solo. And now...Aubrey's been caught on camera saying she barely even talks to Diddy and she has no clue what's going on with Danity Kane right now. Thats code for...Diddy ditched us and hasn't been man enough to tell us yet. We tried to warn those chicks. And word is she may become the 100th member of the Pussycat Dolls. When will they stop adding people?


And to validate the rumors, Dawn from DK just posted a bulletin to her myspace peoples:



To answer all the rumors thats been out there about Aubrey and D. Woods pursuing their solo careers. We support them in their decision. However, myself, Aundrea, and Shannon are choosing to continue in our efforts to make Danity Kane the best for our fans who love us and what we represent AND the respect we have for our group.

I'm sure their decision to go solo had a lot to do with Diddy's non-managing ass. Too bad the MTB4 boys are on deck to get played next.



The Randomness:


  1. Word has it Ursh has moved up the wedding date so he and Tameka can be married before the baby is born. Supposedly they'll be getting married at the end of this month at a private mansion in the Hamptons. Whatev.
  2. State Farm Insurance and Home Depot have both dropped themselves as advertisers on "Hot Ghetto Mess" on BET. I guess that petition is working.