Thursday, July 19

Event Fab

Both Tracee Ellis Ross and 'Rena Williams were spotted at L.A. events yesterday:



Hmmm...well she has been rockin' the dresses that look more fab on her.


And for once in my life...I'm just not feeling Tracee's look at all. Too many colors perhaps? I don't know but I do know me no likey.


The President of You Can't Take The Hood Out Of Me United hosted "LapDance Tuesdays" at Prive in Miami Tuesday night:



I see she's stepped her game up a bit. But Faith Evans called and said stop swagger jacking her 90's style Key Key.
Speaking of hood...

It's about to be Wipe Down central over at Lady O's crib. She's hosting a laid out party/fundraiser for future President Obama at one of her mansions in Cali. All kinds of YBF celebs are expected to attend and any non celebs willing to rain $2,300 can hit it up too. I guarantee y'all some folks will be there trying to exchange their Gucci shoes and bags at the door just to get in.


Here's some pics from Iman's party for Trace Magazine's "Black Girls Rule! Issue" Release. She was the guest editor:


Chanel Iman was there with Iman. Remember when Oprah dubbed Chanel the next Naomi C. a while back? Yep...that's her. Both are FABULOUS.


Alesha Renè from BET was there:




Mr. Knight was there.



Cute.


All the Screamfest erformers hit up 106 and Park yesterday:


CiCi, T.I., Lloyd, and Yung Joc came out. I can't see anything past this whack new set they've got going on.




Y'all know my Rocawear ago limit...so I'm not feeling Jigga's dress right here. But CiCi is killin' the leg game these days...

The Randomness:
  1. Brian McKnight is taking Ursh's Broadway spot. Story
  2. I'm hitting up C-Webb's weekend in Vegas this weekend. Are you?