Thursday, June 28

Mel B. and Cici's New Men?


Oh how the memories of my crush on 50 come flooding back. Remember back when he always walked around without a shirt...and never really spoke much? Those were the days. And this outtake from CiCi's new video with him for "Can't Leave Em Alone" just reminded me. I do like that song by the way. If only 50 just wouldn't speak....

And seeing that they were sitting next to each other at the BET Awards the other night (purely for messy reasons on BET's behalf I'm sure), is there some truth to the rumor they're on couple status? Whatev...whether it's Reggie or 50 or nobody...do ya thang CiCi.



Mel B was spotted with her new man and kids in London yesterday:




Hmmm....one kid has on a short sleeved tee and the other has on a snow suit. Something aint right. I mean is it really cold enough for a baby snow suit for Angel in the middle of June in London right now Mel? I'm just sayin...


And clearly the rumors of her having a new man are true. They've supposedly moved in together as well. Do what you do then Mel...