Monday, June 4

Say What?



Because celebs have been saying some funny ish these days...



"Any songwriter would die for Mary to sing one of their songs. So I just
prayed that I got it. It was perfect for me - it had a West Indian groove. "When I saw one of the songwriters at the Grammy Awards, I went up to him and said, 'Listen, 'Umbrella' is my song.'"He must have thought I was really pushy and laughed it off. But I held his face and I turned it back to my own, 'No, I'm serious, I need 'Umbrella'."Two days later we found out the song was mine."

-Rihanna on why she had to lock down "Umbrella" before MJB got to it





"No, I couldn’t. I just couldn’t out of respect for B. Like, that’s her
thing. So I find my own way."

-Kelly R. in RWD magazine on why she won't work with Shawn Carter




"Zahara's a smartass. The other day, she said to me, 'I need a cookie.' I
said, 'You need a cookie? You don't need a cookie!' So she says, 'Daddy's going to cry.' I ask, 'Why is Daddy going to cry?' Z answers, 'Daddy wants me to have the cookie!''

-Angelina J. on her daughter Baby Z in the new Marie Claire