Tuesday, March 27

The Good Life



Parties, award shows, and vacay. Ahhh the good life.


Snoop and his wife Shante' were spotted going to a party in Paris after his and Diddy's concert a few nights ago:




Damn was Shante preggers and didn't tell nobody? I'm just sayin'...


And of course Diddy and Kim hit up the same party:






Got beef Kim? I would too if I knew my man was not bringing me to no more parties for the rest of the week.




Because Diddy definitely hit up London's Automat club last night solo.



J-Hud attended the GLAAD Awards last night and shared the stage with Patti Labelle:


Damn Jen. You and Nicole Richie may want to chill out with sharing diet tips via text message. You still look fab though.



Open mouth and all.
And here's Queen on the last day of Maui b-day vacay last week:
Fun times.




The Randomness:
  1. Chris Brown says he's coming for Usher. Audio