Friday, April 27

Oh Why...



Apparently somebody is giving this heffa another season of I Love New York. Surprise surprise. As if my flat screen didn't catch enough VDs from having it on this season.

And the casting call being passed around is pure comedy in itself:



HEY MY FELLOW SEXY SINGLE MEN. YES IT’S OFFICIAL I’M CASTING SEASON 2 OF “I LOVE NEW YORK”.


I’M CASTING ALL TYPES AND ETHNIC BACKGROUNDS. MY BREAKDOWN IS THIS AND
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT UNLESS YOU FIT THE BREAKDOWN AND FOLLOW SUBMISSION GUIDELINES.


STRAIGHT MEN AGES-21 TO 36
ALL RACES
EXTREME PERSONALITIES



Straight men huh? Triple boo.


Oh Prince....why are you making girls cry?



He played the mess out of Paris Hilton the other night by calling her up on stage during his "Purple Rain" set in Vegas and proceeded to say "Let's see if she can really sing." Heffa ran off the stage and had the audacity to be offended.




Kobe was spotted leaving the Lakers game looking like he's for real Tevin Campbell's cracked out cousin. Natalia is too cute though.





Look who's out and about showing off her new black haired 'do:




Assie decided to hit up Bar Pitti with a friend to grab some lunch. I must admit...she get 2 cool points from me for dying her hair back to black.





I loves me some Monica....but this right here is why I'm always fighting back the urge to cuss out somebody's mama while walking past those JC Penny photo shoot sets:





I don't even blame the children in these situations. By the way, Lil Rock/Rodney Hill is about to turn 2.



Moving on...









I, for one, thought these vids were hilarious. But real talk....do you need a man or something Tyra?


Keep it fab!