Friday, April 27

Good Looks? You Be The Judge...


It's a rare occasion peoples...but I'm not impressed by Sasha's newest looks these days:





The chick everyone loves to hate is VIBE's It Girl for the upcoming June 2007 issue. I don't know what the fascination is with the wet puppy dog look splashed on everybody's covers these days...but I'm just not feeling it. By the way...I hear she's remaining extra mum about her lil boo in this issue.


Rocking a Milly dress @ the Melbourne airport Wednesday


And for some reason this look landed in my inbox as InStyle.com's look of the day. I beg to differ. I have a headache looking at the chaos that is a huge mix of prints and colors. And no...just because those are Louboutins does not mean you can wear them with just anything.

But you be the judge...are they good looks?