Friday, May 25

Catch A Clue


Leaving Kelly's performance Wednesday

So the Daily News is reporting that Bigga was in full effect for Kelly's Cannes performance Tuesday. But after they were seated in the back of the venue...they decided to raise up out that piece. Damn. KiKi Simmons was there too kissing and cuddling with her boy toy Djimon Hounsou. Anyways....Kelly has a remix to "Like This" ft. Eve and the new remix king Weezy F. Baby here.


Guess who was spotted at her sister's graduation at Tuskegee University this week:



None other than Mrs. Jones. And yes....Ke Ke had the cameras there taping her at the graduation and yes she was laced with a mic. No reality show my ass....


Jaslene hit up TRL yesterday:






I see she never got the sammich and greens I FedExed.




And the TRL wannabes invited Meagan "I'm trying not to smell my upperlip so YBF doesn't talk about me" Good and Tip Harris to host 106 and Park yesterday:




Moving on...


Tatyana Ali hit up the Fashion Show For Robin Antin's new Pussycat Doll clothing line:






Do we really need 10 year olds dressing like their stripper big sister? Cuz y'all know nobody over the age of 12 will rock that ish. I mean...really.

{Click here to read article}

Rih Rih is in the pages of US Weekly talking about her new weight loss. She says she worked her ass off in the gym for 2 weeks and it was a struggle. *blank stare* And she talked about her diet of lemon water, eggs, and chicken. Clearly she didn't learn a damn thing from B's cayenne pepper drink diet. It will come back Rih Rih. Trust.....



Halle and moms were spotted out shopping in The Hills yesterday.





I see the Razzi was acting the fool. And I hear the duo hit up one of my fave stores Anthropologie.



And the fabulousness that is Kerry Washington was a stunner at the Cinema Against AIDS 2007 Benefitng AMFAR event last night:




Loves it!





Eve's vid for "Tambourine" premiered last night. Check it.

That's a wrap. I leave today on a cruise to the Bahamas. So I'll catch y'all fabulous ones on Tuesday post vacay. Have a FABULOUS Memorial Day weekend. Bump the lipgloss...summertime is about to be poppin'.