Thursday, May 17

Oh Really?




Mel B supposedly has a new beau. She was spotted in a Los Angeles park with producer Stephen Belafonte and a young girl believed to be his daughter. The two were also seen partying together at LA’s trendy Hyde nightclub on Monday. She even told a friend: "I'm very happy, Stephen’s great fun and he satisfies me. The less said about the Beverly Hills c*ck the better.”














I likes Jaslene so I'm not pissy I watched this whole season. I do want my girl to grab a sammich though. She's liable to break a limb if she struts to hard.



Is that you Anna Mae?












She was spotted at the airport yesterday...far far away from Ike's jail cell.




And Kelly R. finally learned how to flood the masses with publicity. Here's more shots of her promo photoshoot:









Hot.