skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Run It: Beyonce v. Rih Rih
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
Run It: Beyonce v. Rih Rih
Monday, October 1
Run It: Beyonce v. Rih Rih
{Click pic for closeups)
Rihanna rocked these DSquared Leather Brass Knuckle Boots in July at 106 and Park and B rocked them this weekend while out to dinner
WHO RAN IT?!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Splitsville: Nick Cannon & Selita Ebanks
Just as YBF reported earlier yesterday that Nick C. was looking suspectingly single at the Hennessy Artistry Event in NY Tuesday night.... ...
SPLITSVILLE!: T.I. & Tiny
So right before Tiny is about to pop out T.I.'s 5th child (a baby girl)...T.I. claims they've chunked the duece on their relationshi...
Guess The Ass!
Guess the ass! Answer is under pic. I put 5 on it she's the star of Uncle Luke's comeback video.
Foolywang Material: The Bootz and Badu Edition
Somebody told Bootz it's a good idea to get her own show and be hella obvious about being a walking fake publicity stunt. Blackpressradi...
Jeezy & Keyshia Clearly Haven't Let it Go+Other Fabness
So right after Jeezy got into a car accident this past Friday (on the way to his b-day party and coming from Justin's) where he scratche...
The BET Awards-The Show
On to the show... Monique did her usual and kicked a Beyonce performance for her intro. Then she had LL take off the shoe that she didn...
Next Up On The Ho-Dashian Train+Jill Marie Hits The Big Screen
Kim Hodashian is still playing Pass The Punani in all that is Black Hollywood. Guess who her new man is... Word around the internet streetz...
Video Fab: Common ft. Lily Allen-"Driving Me Wild"
Fab chick Lauren London is Common's leading lady. Cute vid.
Splitsville: Shaq & Shaunie O'Neal
It's about to be on and poppin' for real. Tuesday, September 4th Shaquille O'Neal slammed THE papers on his wifey Shaunie and ha...
Guess Who's Preggers+Blackface Say What?
YBF snitches dropped the gossip tidbit that the original President of You Can't Take The Hood Out Of Me United is allegedly 3 months pre...
Popular Posts
SPLITSVILLE!: T.I. & Tiny
So right before Tiny is about to pop out T.I.'s 5th child (a baby girl)...T.I. claims they've chunked the duece on their relationshi...
Tameka Dishes Some Ish
Apparently it's "I look crazy so let me speak out about my husband" season. First R. Kelly's wife...now Tameka Foster is d...
Guess Who's Preggers+Blackface Say What?
YBF snitches dropped the gossip tidbit that the original President of You Can't Take The Hood Out Of Me United is allegedly 3 months pre...
Splitsville: Nick Cannon & Selita Ebanks
Just as YBF reported earlier yesterday that Nick C. was looking suspectingly single at the Hennessy Artistry Event in NY Tuesday night.... ...
Naomi And Terrance? Aww Hell Naw......
So Terrance "I prefer blondes" Howard and Naomi "Slapaho" Campbell have gone public about their new relationship status....
Kelly Rowland Thinks She Can Be Somebody Else's Psychologist+Other Fabness
"I love kids and I feel that young people need someone to talk to. There's so much going on with this new generation, they're ...
Damn It Chicoco!+Other Fabness
WTF is up with the Debarge fam? Everybody's gettin' arrested and stuff. Chico D. got locked up August 30th for charges stemming fr...
Appearances
Tyra's doing all kinds of promo shots in Central Park: Pic Sources: People/ONTD via FY I honestly LOVE the romantic feel of both of thes...
Video Fab: D.L.+T.I. Get Mouthy
So D.L. Hughley went on Jay Leno's show the other night and swagger jacked Imus by saying the Rutgers b-ball chicks really are nappy hea...
Face Time
Time to check in on our fave YBF baby: Baby Zahara was at her brother Maddox's 6th b-day party. Apparently there was a soldier theme go...
Blog Archive
▼
2007
▼
October
LaToya's Man Steppin Out With Farrah?+Keyshia "Sho...
Speculate THIS
Splitsville: Nick Cannon & Selita Ebanks
Weezy Brings The Entertainment+Is Nick C. Already ...
But Her ---------- Looks Nice....
Brian McKnight Tries To Stay Relevant+Ashanti Join...
Jeezy & Keyshia Clearly Haven't Let it Go+Other Fa...
But Her --------------------- Looks Nice....
Alicia Spreads More For The Mags & Talks About Her...
The Good Life
More Ish
Keyshia Covers Essence & Still Has An Attitude+Can...
Run It: Beyonce v. Rih Rih
Ashanti Spreads It For King+KiKi & Russey Still Pl...
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February