skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
But His _________________ Is Nice...
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
But His _________________ Is Nice...
Wednesday, May 2
But His _________________ Is Nice...
My ass is still worn out from last night, however....
Norwood Young had a record release party in L.A. last night:
And I DARE y'all to find something nice to say.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
SPLITSVILLE!: T.I. & Tiny
So right before Tiny is about to pop out T.I.'s 5th child (a baby girl)...T.I. claims they've chunked the duece on their relationshi...
Guess The Ass!
Guess the ass! Answer is under pic. I put 5 on it she's the star of Uncle Luke's comeback video.
Splitsville: Nick Cannon & Selita Ebanks
Just as YBF reported earlier yesterday that Nick C. was looking suspectingly single at the Hennessy Artistry Event in NY Tuesday night.... ...
The BET Awards-The Show
On to the show... Monique did her usual and kicked a Beyonce performance for her intro. Then she had LL take off the shoe that she didn...
Tameka Dishes Some Ish
Apparently it's "I look crazy so let me speak out about my husband" season. First R. Kelly's wife...now Tameka Foster is d...
Video Fab: Common ft. Lily Allen-"Driving Me Wild"
Fab chick Lauren London is Common's leading lady. Cute vid.
Guess Who's Preggers+Blackface Say What?
YBF snitches dropped the gossip tidbit that the original President of You Can't Take The Hood Out Of Me United is allegedly 3 months pre...
Naomi And Terrance? Aww Hell Naw......
So Terrance "I prefer blondes" Howard and Naomi "Slapaho" Campbell have gone public about their new relationship status....
Damn It Chicoco!+Other Fabness
WTF is up with the Debarge fam? Everybody's gettin' arrested and stuff. Chico D. got locked up August 30th for charges stemming fr...
Has Beens Still Trying....
Remember Coral from The Real World ? Yeah...well now she's coming out of the closet...to anybody who'll listen: What is your sexual ...
Popular Posts
Run It!
J-Lo v. Natalie Cole in Zac Posen Who Ran It!?
Tameka Dishes Some Ish
Apparently it's "I look crazy so let me speak out about my husband" season. First R. Kelly's wife...now Tameka Foster is d...
Has Beens Still Trying....
Remember Coral from The Real World ? Yeah...well now she's coming out of the closet...to anybody who'll listen: What is your sexual ...
Oh Why...
Apparently somebody is giving this heffa another season of I Love New York . Surprise surprise. As if my flat screen didn't catch enoug...
Still Trying...
Rumor has it Chilli has a new man: And it's T.J. Holmes --a new co-anchor on CNN. Yummy. Note to Ursh--take that, take that, take that. ...
Stanky & Co. Strike Again...
Oh but yes. Word has it that Stankmora Lee Simmons has clenched her overly acessorized publicity craving body parts all over Mr. Djimon Ho...
Fashion Week Fab
Celebs were spotted all over Bryant Park this weekend out and about going from show to show. I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Fashion Week ...
Take Action: The Jena 6
Because social action is always more important than what's poppin' off in the celebrity world, I urge all of my readers to read abou...
Annnnnnnd Cut.
*Cue the Mama tina side eye* The Ushmeka stage play has apparently come to an end. The two "wedded" according to People this wee...
Look Who's Next Up For Rehab...
{Click pics to read the short interview} Source: ONTD I knew his "Cocaine" song was speaking a bit too much truth. Sources have be...
Blog Archive
▼
2007
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
▼
May
Events and Dish
Back In Business...With The Same Girl?
Where's My Blade....
Candid This, Candid That
My How Things Change...
Next Up On The Ho-Dashian Train+Jill Marie Hits Th...
All Around The Wood
Djimon & KiKi's Family Day Out
Hov+50+Diddy=Ridiculous Money In The Bank
Catch A Clue
Still Trying...
What You Say?
Cannes Fab+Do We Really Need Another Boy Band?
New Couple Alert+Celebs Do The Rounds
Mini Fab
B*tch Please: The Schatar Edition
But Her _________________ Is Nice....
Weekend Recap
Video Fab+Fabulinks
Celebs Out & About+Lauryn Hill Loses Herself
The "Heisman On That Ho" Campaign: The Wet & Wild ...
Oh Really?
I'm Not Impressed
B*tch Please: The Sisqo Edition
Try Again...
Why Oh Why?
Lil Cease Is Stripperific+Candids+Photoshoots
Mase Gets Tranny Happy?+Celebs Perform In The Wood
Bahama Mama Fab
I Will Cut A Chick....
Mother's Day Fab
Y'all Aint Ready For This Jelly
Is That You Akon's Chick?+NY is in the Mutha F'in ...
Big Thangs Poppin'+Contest Winners!
YBF Interview: Chrisette Michele
Music Fab+Random Candids
Run it!
Video Fab+Lynn Whitfield Preggers?
YBF/Hennessy Concert Giveaway Part Deux!
Ish Just Got Real Interesting...
Nas & Kelis Hit The Tube+Hollywood Fab
The Tea and Juice
Video Fab: D.L.+T.I. Get Mouthy
Carmelo & LaLa's Baby Finally Uncovered+Weekend Recap
Derby Day+Fight Night=Fabulous Ish
Party It Up...
Jay-Z In A Plane Crash?+25 Cent Who?
Keepin' It Movin'...
A Whole Lot Of Juice...
But His _________________ Is Nice...
►
April
►
March
►
February