skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
But Her ____ Is Cute...
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
But Her ____ Is Cute...
Monday, March 26
But Her ____ Is Cute...
No-ima went Britney on our asses and shaved her head recently. I dare y'all to find something nice to say....
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Weekend Party/Red Carpet Recap
Kimora Lee Simmons had a party to present her new KLS line at the Social Club in Hollywood this weekend: Cute dress. Garcelle rocked a hot ...
Mase Gets Tranny Happy?+Celebs Perform In The Wood
Word around the ATL is that Mase got caught up with some trannies over the weekend. Thanks to him ramming his car into a driver...the driver...
Video Fab: "Shut Up And Drive"+Part II Of Tameka's Rant
Not really my cup-o-tea...it reminds me too much of my cheerleading competition song days. But since teeny boppers and grown ass men who are...
Run It!
Trina at the Ozone Awards this past weekend v. Wendy Williams this past Halloween Soulja Boy is all up and through my head right now. So.......
Beyonce's "Kitty Kat"+Celebs Out & About
Here's B's official video for "Kitty Kat" for the B'Day video anthology: EDIT: Beyonce's people/Sony BMG have aske...
Keyshia Covers Essence & Still Has An Attitude+Candid Fab
Keyshia's looking gorgeous on the cover of the October Essence . But her lil attitude problem is still what it is. She hit up the Balti...
Trina Throws More Than Some D's On 'Em....
I subtracted points away from Trina every second of this classic vid. She must have thought nobody would find her Trick Daddy dancer days on...
Some Couples Just Need To Shut That Ish Down
Look who was spotted moving their jump off relationship from the bedroom to the Takeout dining room: This mess is starting to irk me. Ray-J ...
Mini Fab
Look who was spotted out and about on a dinner date the other day: I can't even focus on who this dude is because I'm blinded by th...
B*tch Please: Adrienne Curry
I didn't even want to post this ish at first because I know firsthand how D List celebs use shock value and lies to get attention. But i...
Popular Posts
Beyonce's "Kitty Kat"+Celebs Out & About
Here's B's official video for "Kitty Kat" for the B'Day video anthology: EDIT: Beyonce's people/Sony BMG have aske...
All-Star Wrap Up
Yesterday was the last day of All-Star weekend. And for those of you still in that weekend haze...check out the rest of the pics from the ce...
Run It!
Trina at the Ozone Awards this past weekend v. Wendy Williams this past Halloween Soulja Boy is all up and through my head right now. So.......
Foolywang Material: The Bootz and Badu Edition
Somebody told Bootz it's a good idea to get her own show and be hella obvious about being a walking fake publicity stunt. Blackpressradi...
But Her ---------- Looks Nice....
Source: Dlisted Here we go again. Hottie from FOL and Charm School has lost her ugg boot cropped and too tight sweater crispy satin camisole...
Speculate THIS
Yeah...so the internet streetz have gone straight nutty recently about Trey Songz' new lil boo/Jeezy's jump off/video chick/Weezy...
YBF Interview: Chrisette Michele
She's a fab chick in her own rite. For anybody wanting something fresh in the music game--It's Chrisette. I had the fab opportunity ...
Keepin' It Movin'...
Hmmm I see I struck a nerve in the folks who feel threatened by a young black woman doing her thing. I put 5 on it YBF caught more hate th...
Mini Fab
Look who was spotted out and about on a dinner date the other day: I can't even focus on who this dude is because I'm blinded by th...
YBF Music Spotlight
Because YBF loves to spotlight freshness... I see DC/MD is on the map this month...and no I'm not being biased since I live in the DC ar...
Blog Archive
▼
2007
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
▼
March
Weekend Fab
WTF? Is This Ya Baby Momma Michael?+Are You Serio...
Event Fab: GrindHouse Premiere and Discover
Oh Really?
Beyonce's "Kitty Kat"+Celebs Out & About
YBF Interview: Joe
Publicity Fiends
Glamourpusses
Check Out Ya Girl...
YBF Interview: Kelly Rowland
Preggers Much Cassie?
The Good Life
Kelly & Bey Are Video Chicks+Other Fabness
YBF/Clothez 2 The Edge $500 Shopping Spree Giveawa...
But Her ____ Is Cute...
Weekend Party/Red Carpet Recap
Pure Foolishness
Celebs and Music
A Whole Lot Of Ish
Sad News For T.I. & Tiny
Foolywang Material: Viv Cops A DUI+Is This Ya Chic...
Good Days and Bad Days
YBF Shopping Spree Giveaway!
Celebs Party It Up
Spring Fabulousness
SPLITSVILLE!: T.I. & Tiny
New Looks, New Fabness
The Hills Get Preggers+Jay-Z and Whitney Kick It W...
Candids and Events
Why What Big....
Celebs Hit Up Some Parties+Z-Listers Hit Up Charm ...
Celebs Out And About
Weekend Recap
More From The Soul Train Awards...
21st Annual Soul Train Music Awards
Foolywang Material: The Beyonce's Panties Edition
Guess That Crack!
Some Couples Just Need To Shut That Ish Down
Extra Mini Fab
Mini Fab
Mini Fab+The LaLa/Melo Baby Is Here
Guess The Corns!
BET's Rip The Runway
Couples, Events, And A Vacay
Foolywang Material: Miss Jones, Diddy, and Ron Go ...
Gets Better With Time
Run It!
The Weekend Wrap-Up...
Trina Throws More Than Some D's On 'Em....
More Image Awards Fabness....
The 38th Annual NAACP Image Awards
Sit Ya Bossy Ass Down Kelis! You Too Bobby!
Stanky & Co. Strike Again...
Myspace Pimpin'....
Celebs And Stuff...
Ummm Is That You Chris Brown?
The Frenzy
►
February